Griddle Wienerschnitzel with fixins.
You can have Griddle Wienerschnitzel with fixins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Griddle Wienerschnitzel with fixins
- You need 8-9 of ribeye pork cuts, about 3oz each.
- It’s 2 cups of Breadcrumbs.
- It’s 8 of Whole eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- You need of Avacado oil or other high heat oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Peper.
- Prepare to taste of Rosemary.
- Prepare to taste of Cayenne pepper.
Griddle Wienerschnitzel with fixins instructions
- Flatten the ribeye cuts thin with mallot and parchment paper. The thinner the better. Salt and pepper with seperating layers with parchment paper. Cover and let sit for an hour or so in refrigerator. Give you time to prep and make sides. I just made green bell peppers and onions with a corse ground mustard with an apple slaw.. forgot to take a photo before it was all gone..
- Get breadcrumbs, egg wash and seasoned flour ready. Any larger container will work..
- Fire up the grill and get up to 440 degrees with some high temp oil. These will cook fast being thin, 2 to 3 minutes a side. Flip and check for golden brown goodness..