McDonald's Apple Pie!!.
Ingredients of McDonald's Apple Pie!!
- You need 2 of sheets of puff pastry.
- Prepare 2 of golden delicious apples.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare pinch of of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need pinch of of nutmeg.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 of slightly beaten egg with 1 tbsp of water (for glaze).
McDonald's Apple Pie!! instructions
- Peel and dice the apples in small cubes. Mix the sugar, salt, cornstarch, Cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon juice and set aside. Let it rest for 10 min..
- Cut the puff pastry in 4 or 5 large rectangles and then all in half..
- Fill each individual rectangle with the apple filling that has been drained to avoid excess moisture. Then add 2 small cubes of butter. Brush the edge with the egg wash and fold. Use a fork to seal..
- Brush more egg wash on top and sprinkle sugar. Make a small cuts to help the air scape..
- Put them in a cookie pan with parchment paper and grease it with butter. Bake them at 350° for 15-20 min..
Recipe: Yummy McDonald's Apple Pie!!