Baked Ziti (with kale).
You can cook Baked Ziti (with kale) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti (with kale)
- You need 12 of oz. Ziti, cooked al dente.
- Prepare 1 of bunch Kale, boiled and squeezed dry.
- You need 1 of lb. ground Beef.
- It’s 1 of large Onion, chopped fine.
- It’s 3 of cloves Garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of 26 oz. Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 of can diced Tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 of tbl. Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tsp. pepper and garlic salt, each.
- You need 1 of tbl. Oregano.
- It’s 32 of oz. Ricotta.
- Prepare 8 of oz shredded Motzarella.
- You need 8 of oz Asiago or Parm, shredded.
- Prepare 8 of oz Provolone, sliced.
Baked Ziti (with kale) instructions
- Brown beef with onion and garlic, drain..
- Mix tomato products and spices, add meat..
- Mix cheeses (except provalone) and kale..
- Place 1 cup tomato mix in bottom of large pan. Add 1/2 of ziti. Add 1/2 cheese mixture..
- Repeat, topping with sauce..
- Cover with provolone cheese..
- Bake 375 until bubbly and brown. About 35 mins..
- Let stand 10 mins. and serve..