Kanda bhaji Pav.
Ingredients of Kanda bhaji Pav
- You need 1 cup of Besan flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ajwain.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare As required of Water to make the batter.
- Prepare 2 of Onions sliced.
- You need 2 of Pavs.
- It’s As required of Lehsun red chutney.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated coconut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Red chili powder.
- Prepare As required of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Oil.
- It’s 9-10 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sesame seeds.
Kanda bhaji Pav instructions
- In a bowl, add besan, onions, Ajwain, red chilli powder, one teaspoon hot oil and make a thick batter by adding little by little water and keep aside..
- To make the lehsun chutney, take a teaspoon of oil in a pan, and roast coconut and garlic for 5 minutes. Then cool it and transfer to a mixer jar and add salt and Red chilil powder and make a coarse powder and keep aside..
- Now heat oil in a Kadai and make onion bhajji by dropping the batter in small batches. Fry till done and put the bajjis on absorbent paper..
- To assemble, take a pav, slit it and then add the lehsun red chutney, then place the onion bajjis and again sprinkle some chutney and cover it with the upper part of pav. Enjoy with tea and some green chilli..