Apple semolina kueh (kind of Asian pastry) in microwave.
Ingredients of Apple semolina kueh (kind of Asian pastry) in microwave
- It’s of semolina flour.
- Prepare of yogurt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of cooking oil/ melted butter.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of apple.
Apple semolina kueh (kind of Asian pastry) in microwave step by step
- In a mixing bowl, add the semolina flour, sugar, and yogurt. Mix them well. Let them rest for 10-15 minutes. Nb. if you want to make chocolate version, you may add the cocoa powder..
- After 10 minutes, add 1 tsp lemon juice, 60 ml oil, 2 tbsp milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract. Mix them well..
- Add the baking soda and baking powder. Mix them well. You will see how the yogurt works together with baking powder and soda..
- In a reheatable bowl (I used 1 ltr container), please oil the container before place in the batter..
- Pour in half of the batter into the bowl, place the sliced apple in it. Pour the rest of batter on the apple. Add some sliced apple on top of batter..
- Bake them in microwave for 5-7 minutes on medium heat. I can arrange the heat in microwave (75%). Let it cool down for 15 minutes before removing the cake out from the bowl..
- Enjoy your apple semolina kueh/cake..
Recipe: Perfect Apple semolina kueh (kind of Asian pastry) in microwave