Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies.
You can cook Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies
- You need of hard caramel candies, I uses Werthers Original hard caramels.
- Prepare of un sweetened chocolate, chopped.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- It’s of large eggs at room temperature.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of Garnish salt.
- Prepare of cgranular sea salt.
Caramel Dust Fudge Brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with foil with the ends extending over the pan for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Working in batches place some caramels in a food processor and crush to a fairly fine texture, as shown..
- In a bowl melt chocolate with butter until smooth. Cook to room temperature.
- In another bowl beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt until well combined,.
- Fold in cooled chocolate mixture until just combined.
- Fold in flour just until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove partially cooked brownies from the oven and sprinkle with caramel dust, sprinkle with sea salt evenly return to oven to finish cooking about 15 to 20 minutes more. They should be just set a tooth[ick will have a few moist crumbs. Good in pan on rack until fully cooled.
- Lift entire brownie out if pan using the foil.
- Cut into squares and serve.