Yellow split gram dosa (Mung dal dosa).
Ingredients of Yellow split gram dosa (Mung dal dosa)
- It’s of Mung dal (yellow split gram).
- It’s of Urad dal(black gram).
- It’s of onion.
- It’s of green chilli.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
Yellow split gram dosa (Mung dal dosa) step by step
- Soak yellow gram and black gram for 4 to 5 hours.
- After 5 hours grind lentils with all the other ingredients to smooth paste(pancake/ dosa consistency).
- Heat non-stick frying pan on low medium heat, drizzle over few drops of oil, pour one ladle of dosa batter in the middle of the pan, using the bottom of the ladle, quickly move it in a circular motion, allowing the batter to spread outwards from the middle towards the edge of the pan, to form a round, thin pancake..
- Drizzle few drops of oil all over the dosa, increase the heat to high, when it turns slightly golden and edges begin to lift, fold and remove dosa from pan and serve with coconut chutney.
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Yellow split gram dosa (Mung dal dosa)