My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake.
Ingredients of My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apples◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2 of large Granny Smith apples.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ cake◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 16-1/2 ounces of spice cake mix, I used Duncan Hines brand.
- You need 3.4 ounce of package of French Vanilla instant pudding.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 1 cup of carmel sauce normally used to dip apples in.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆pan◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need of deep 9×13 pan.
My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake instructions
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and coarsely shred the apple. Mix with sugar and cinnamon set aside.
- Mix the cake mix with eggs, apple mixture, oil, and water. Pour into pan. Bake till done..
- Let cool and cover the top with the caramel sauce on top..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.