Grilled Poblano Peppers, Peaches & Pork Chops with Peach Chutney Sauce.
Ingredients of Grilled Poblano Peppers, Peaches & Pork Chops with Peach Chutney Sauce
- You need of bone in Pork chops or 6 fillet pork chops.
- You need of poblano peppers grilled and skin pilled.
- Prepare of fresh peaches sliced thin.
- You need of sliced peaches (juice only).
- Prepare of Salt, pepper, garlic power to taste.
- You need of melted butter.
Grilled Poblano Peppers, Peaches & Pork Chops with Peach Chutney Sauce step by step
- In a small bowl pour peach juice and add 1 tbsp soy sauce,1 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp orange juice. Marinate pork chops and sliced peaches 6 to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to 400. Place pork chops on grill and brush on butter. Turn 4 to 6 minutes. When tire place peaches and grill poblano on grill also..
- When plate place poblano pepper first, then 3 to 4 peaches Next place pork chop on top with a peach on top. Drizzle with peach chutney sauce! Great with rice (or creamy mashed potatoes) and fresh green beans! Enjoy.
- Peach Chutney Sauce.
- Take peaches from can and place in food processor. Add 1 tbsp brown sugar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp orange juice, salt, pepper to taste. Blend together..
- In a small sauce skillet on medium high add 2 tsp butter and white wine to taste. Add peach chutney to skillet and cook on low heat while cooking the pork chops. Enjoy!.
Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Grilled Poblano Peppers, Peaches & Pork Chops with Peach Chutney Sauce