Ingredients of Pizza Dip
- You need 1 stick of pepperoni.
- Prepare 8 slice of Bacon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of whole milk ricotta.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 stick of Philadelphia cream cheese (softened).
- It’s 1 pinch of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1/3 cup of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pizza Cheese (shredded).
Pizza Dip step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- cook bacon until crispy.
- cut peperroni into small pieces.
- combine sour cream, ricotta and cream cheese in medium mixing bowl.
- add chopped bacon and pepperoni into mixture.
- combine salt and Italian seasoning into mixture.
- put mixture into baking dish.
- cover with thin layer of marinara sauce.
- top with pizza cheese.
- sprinkle with parm. cheese if desired.
- bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until edges are bubbling.