Eggless chocolate flower birthday cake. Its a simple vanilla chocolate eggless cake for my daddy's birthday. Try this at home and enjoy. music credit. Eggless chocolate cake – super soft, moist & delicious.
Ingredients of Eggless chocolate flower birthday cake
- It’s 1 of chocolate sponge.
- Prepare as required of Sugar syrup for moist sponge.
- It’s 1 cup of whipped cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chocolate essnece.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare some of chocolate decorations.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare as required of Orange gel.
This super easy eggless cake recipe is also made with with whole wheat flour. I have also shared an easy and delectable vegan cocoa frosting recipe which uses sunflower oil instead of butter. You could use any neutral tasting oil. This chocolate cake requires all purpose flour or maida, cocoa powder, both baking powder and soda, greek yogurt or hung curds, powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla, milk and vinegar.
Eggless chocolate flower birthday cake step by step
- First take a big bowl and add chilled whipped cream and blend it..
- When cream is little firm then add powdered sugar, essence and cocoa powder. Mix well..
- Blend the cream till stiff peaks forms..
- Now time to frost cake so first take chocolate sponge and cut in 2-3 layers..
- Now take turn table and put some whipped cream on top of the table or if you have cake board so put cream direct on cake board and arrange some butter paper on board so it does not create mess..
- Take a one layer of cake sponge and spread sugar syrup all around the cake layer then apply cream then put second layer and repeat the same process..
- Last cover whole cake with whipped cream and sharp the edges with cake tools. And put cake in freeze for chill..
- Now take it out cake and decorate it with flower nozzle and make beautiful flowers all around. I specially like this way so i do. Then apply some cake decorations,chocolate syrup and orange gel.Sprinkle cocoa powder on all over cake..
- Your cake is ready. Enjoy i made this yummy cake for my sister birthday. It's very yummy try it..
Wherever substitutes are possible, I have listed them out in the recipe. Indian style Eggless Cake Recipes : Eggless Chocolate Cake, Eggless Vanilla Cake Using Condensed Milk, Eggless Sponge Cake So, they are ideal for parties and special occasions where you expect a mixed crowd. Eggless cakes are not just for birthday parties, but can add an element. Get your eggless cakes customized to your requirement with your sure not to be disappointed. Our appetizing eggless cakes are worth every bite.