Quick and easy chop. It makes for a quick and easy dinner. I like cooking them in the oven as I can cook the veggies at the same time. The trick here is to choose.
Ingredients of Quick and easy chop
- Prepare of pork chops.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of season salt.
- Prepare of oregano.
- It’s of southwest chipotle season blend.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of applesauce.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare of meat tenderizer.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
Check out these delicious pork chop recipes and you won't believe how versatile the cut of meat can be. We bet you'll find something the whole family. Quick and Easy Pan Fried Pork Chops is something that you can prepare for them anytime of the day. Each version when served with rice makes a good meal for lunch or dinner.
Quick and easy chop instructions
- Mix together the flour oregano southwest chipotle ground black pepper and all seasoning salt no MSG in a bowl add brown sugar.
- In second bowl add to eggs applesauce butter and soy sauce blend until smooth.
- Dip pork chop into the egg mix then the flower than the egg.
- Start heating the pan with butter and oil.
- Place pork chops two at a time into heated pan cook evenly until brown on each side.
- You cook the first two rinse and wash pan repeat steps 4-6.
These maple glazed pork chops are beyond good. That is a dinner everyone can get excited about! This Quick and Easy Asian Pork Chops recipe has been in the family for years. My great grandmother made up the method and taught it to my mom, who taught Sarah and me how to make it. Pork Chop. get the Food.com app.