Meatball Sub Casserole. Pour spaghetti sauce and meatballs over garlic bread, coating bread with sauce and distributing meatballs evenly. Spread mozzarella cheese over top in a layer, followed by a layer of Parmesan cheese. In a bowl, combine onions, bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Casserole
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- It’s 16 oz of bag of Italian meatballs thawed.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Pour mixture over bread pieces; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Place baguette slices in an even. Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and green pepper, then.
Meatball Sub Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease 9×13 pan.
- Saute onion and pepper in skillet, add garlic for last half minute..
- Combine onion mixture, marinara sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Cut biscuits into 6 pieces each and add to mixture with meatballs.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 25 minutes covered with foil.
- Remove foil and add cheeses. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes..
Meatball Sub Casserole is a super easy casserole dish that tastes like a meatball sub but in casserole form. So good and a family favorite! This is one of the best casseroles you will ever make! Not only was it super easy to make but the flavors blended so well together. Cutting them this small allows them to fully cook, as well as make them more bite-sized.