Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of Refund flour.
- You need of Dried instant yeast.
- It’s of Warm milk.
- You need of Warm water.
- Prepare of Grain Sugar.
- You need of Warm water if needed for binding.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Sugar powder.
- Prepare of Softned butter.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- You need of Icing sugar.
- It’s of Milk for brushing.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- In a deep glass bowl, sieve maida and salt and keep aside. Mix yeast, warm water and warm milk in a cup. Mix well. Add grain sugar and mix well. Cover and keep to rise and froth up in a warm place for 15 minutes..
- Then add this mix to the dough and combine everything. Then sprinkle loose maida on a counter, take the dough on it and knead for 10 minutes till it is elastic and we'll stretched..
- Add in 2 tablespoons of soft butter and knead for 5 minutes. Then tuck it in from all sides and place in a greased bowl. Cover with cling wrap or warm wand damp towel and leave in a warm place to rise for 2 hours. It will double in size..
- Then remove cover, punch the dough around 10 times and lightly knead again for 5 minutes..
- Divide the dough in 2 equal portions. Roll out a big round disk of one inch thickness from half of the dough and spread 1 tablespoon butter all over. Then sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon powder and sugar powder all over the disc..
- Then roll it tightly and tuck all the sides. Then cut equal sized rounds from the dough and arrange on a large baking tray which is greased and lined with baking paper..
- Keep covered in a warm place for final proofing or rising for 30 minutes to 45 minutes. Again they will double in size..
- Preheat the oven at 180 °c. Brush the rolls with milk gently all over. Keep in oven to bake for 30 to 35 minutes till golden on top..
- Remove after baked perfectly, brush with butter and serve. Or prepare a frosting of sugar, butter and whipped cream in equal proportions and pour over warm cinnamon rolls and enjoy..
Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Cinnamon Rolls