Pork Chops Casserole.
Ingredients of Pork Chops Casserole
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice (DO NOT USE INSTANT).
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 bunch of Sweet pepper.
- You need 1/4 bunch of green peas.
- You need 1 tsp of All purpose flavor.
- It’s 6 of Pork Chops(if they are the extreme thick ones, use 3 but bisect them to make 6) easier to cook.
Pork Chops Casserole instructions
- pre heat oven to 350°F.
- chop green peas and sweet pepper into bite size (I made mine really small).
- Grease the pan (9×12) or wherever you use on ur oven and can hold everything.
- Spread rice evenly on pan.
- Arrange chops over rice (DO NOT STACK EM).
- In a bowl, combine pepper, peas, flavor, milk, and cream of mushroom an mix well.
- Pour mixture over chops covering evenly.
- Cook in oven for 90 min or till chops are tender.
Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Pork Chops Casserole