Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese.
Ingredients of Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese
- It’s of Cranberry Ginger Ale.
- You need of Water (As needed).
- Prepare of garlic.
- It’s of of an onion.
- You need of Marjoram.
- It’s of Cinnamon.
- It’s of (Grill Mates) Brown sugar Bourbon seasoning.
- It’s of Honey.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Pork Roast.
- You need of BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Elbow macaroni.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- It’s of Extra Sharp White Cheddar.
- It’s of Monterey Jack.
- It’s of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s of Swiss.
- It’s of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of hand full Mozzarella.
Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese instructions
- Add ginger ale, water (as needed to cook pork), garlic, onion, marjoram and cinnamon to crock pot and stir..
- Add thawed pork roast to mixture. Top with brown sugar Bourbon seasoning, BBQ sauce and honey..
- Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours, or until meat is tender..
- Drain any remaining broth. Shred pork, then add BBQ sauce (personal preference on how much sauce you like)..
- Cook macaroni until al dente..
- Cube Cheddar, Monterey Jack and swiss cheeses..
- In a sauce pan add butter and whipping cream on medium/low heat. Stir together once butter melts and add cream cheese..
- Once cream mixture is melted, slowly add the cubes of cheese. Stirring continually until all cheese is melted..
- Add parmesan cheese and stir for 2 minutes. Making sure cheese is dissolved and well mixed. Remove cheese sauce from heat..
- In a casserole dish mix macaroni and cheese sauce together. Then layer BBQ pork on to the macaroni. Top with a hand full of mozzarella..
- Bake at 350° uncovered for 10 minutes..
- Let stand a few minutes out of the oven, cheese sauce will be like molten lava, and enjoy!.
Recipe: Appetizing Dad's Famous BBQ Pork Mac n Cheese