Ingredients of Cinnamon buns
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm milk (110 degrees F/450 degrees C).
- You need 2 of egg room temperature.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted margarine.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of bread machine yeast.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 1 of (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of confectioners' sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/9 tsp of salt.
Cinnamon buns instructions
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select dough cycle; press Start..
- After the dough has doubled in size turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, cover and let rest for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Roll dough into a 16×21 inch rectangle. Spread dough with 1/3 cup butter and sprinkle evenly with sugar/cinnamon mixture. Roll up dough and cut into 12 rolls. Place rolls in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 400°F (200 degrees C)..
- Bake rolls in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. While rolls are baking, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, confectioners' sugar, vanilla extract and salt. Spread frosting on warm rolls before serving..
How to Cook Perfect Cinnamon buns