Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli
- It’s of Ground Beef.
- It’s of Bulk Mild Sausage.
- Prepare of Pkgs. Crackers, crushed.
- You need of Yellow Onion, chopped.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Egg, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of Salsa (I use Medium or Mild).
- Prepare of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Macaroni Noodles.
- You need of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Salt and Pepper, to taste.
- It’s of Block Queso Blanco Velveeta Cheese, shredded.
- It’s of Butter Crackers, crushed.
- It’s of Broccoli, chopped.
- Prepare of Sharp Cheddar Cheese Spread.
Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 2 large 13×9 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add the hamburger, sausage, onion, seasonings, crackers, beaten egg, shredded cheese, and salsa. Mix everything with your hands til thoroughly mixed then spread into one of the prepared baking dishes. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Then uncover and bake for another 15 minutes til meat is cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside and keep warm..
- Fill a large pot half way with water. Bring to a boil. Add boxes of macaroni (save cheese packets for another use). Reduce heat and let simmer stirring occasionally til noodles is tender. Drain water and add noodles back into pot, add 1/2 block shredded Queso Blanco cheese, heavy cream, and salt and pepper. Heat and stir til cheese is melted and everything is mixed. Pour into the other baking dish. Spread evenly. Sprinkle crushed buttered crackers over top. Bake for 7-8 minutes til golden brown..
- While mac and cheese is baking. Wrap and reserve the other half of the cheese and refrigerate for another use. In another large pot add broccoli n cover with water. Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer til broccoli is tender. Drain and add back in to pot. Add sharp cheddar cheese spread and a little bit of cream and heat stirring constantly til cheese is completely melted. Set aside. Remove mac and cheese from oven..
- Plate everything up and enjoy 😋…my kids n i add extra ketchup over top..
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Mexican Meatloaf with Baked Mac n' Cheese and Cheesy Broccoli