Red velvet birthday cake buttercream. This moist red velvet cake is made with a shortcut ingredient, instant chocolate pudding mix. There's a traditional white buttercream frosting to go with it. Very moist red velvet cake — with excellent buttercream frosting.
Ingredients of Red velvet birthday cake buttercream
- It’s 250 g of Butter.
- It’s 2 Cups of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla flavor.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red food color.
This cake is so moist, fluffy, rich and velvety. This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a delicious tang from buttermilk. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb. Red Velvet Birthday Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Red velvet birthday cake buttercream instructions
- Cream the butter very well until light and fluffy then add the icing sugar and beat again.
- Add the Vanilla flavor and mix well.
- Put some portion in a different bowl and add your food color until well combined.
- Bring the buttercream without food color and scrab small amount and put it on the cake board then put your cake on the cake board and press a little then put the buttercream on top of the cake all around.
- Bring the Second cake and put it on top of the frosted layer cake and frost your cake all over and put it in the fridge for 10mins..
- Bring out your cake from the fridge and Decorate it with the coloured frosting with your desired nozzle.
- Red velvet birthday cake is ready.Happy birthday to me once again.
A subreddit for submitting pictures of cakes. We love seeing all kinds of submissions! Real red velvet cake is not chocolate cake with food coloring. This is a classic red velvet cake recipe made with buttermilk, vinegar and a little cocoa. A subreddit for submitting pictures of cakes.