Creamy Lemon Garlic Fettuccine for One.
You can have Creamy Lemon Garlic Fettuccine for One using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Lemon Garlic Fettuccine for One
- You need 1 of serving's worth of fettuccine noodles, cooked al dente.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of butter + 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of zest of half a small lemon.
- Prepare 5 sprigs of parsley, chopped (I use stems and all.).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of creme fraiche or sour cream.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of + 1 Tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Creamy Lemon Garlic Fettuccine for One instructions
- Add the butter and oil to a pan and turn the heat to medium high. When the butter is melted, add the garlic, parsley and lemon zest, and saute until the garlic starts to turn translucent..
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan along with the creme fraiche (or sour cream) and 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan and gently toss to thoroughly and evenly coat the pasta with the sauce..
- Adjust seasoning as needed with salt and pepper..
- Transfer the pasta to a plate (or don't), sprinkle the last Tablespoon of Parm on top, and enjoy. 🙂 On the day I took this pic, I made a quick side of lemon garlic sauteed spinach to go with..