Muffin Apple & Cinnamon.
Ingredients of Muffin Apple & Cinnamon
- It’s of Dry.
- It’s 1 of . 260g white cake flour.
- It’s 2 of . 160g sugar white.
- It’s 4 of . 2 tsp baking powder.
- You need 5 of . ½ tsp baking soda.
- It’s 6 of . 1 pinch salt.
- You need 7 of . 2 tsp cinnamon powder.
- You need 8 of . ½ cup seedless raisins.
- It’s of Wet.
- You need 1 of . 75 ml cooking oil.
- Prepare 2 of . ½ cup Bulgarian yogurt.
- Prepare 3 of . ½ cup full cream milk.
- Prepare 4 of . 1 egg beaten.
- You need 5 of . 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- It’s 6 of . 2½ cups chopped golden delicious apples.
- Prepare of Others.
- Prepare 1 of x Apple per muffin.
- Prepare of White sugar for sprinkling.
Muffin Apple & Cinnamon step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Place dry ingredients intova large mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Combine we ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Add wet mix to dry mix.
- Combine well with muffin fork.
- Do not overwork the mixture (but ensure all dry mix is mixed).
- Ensure muffin trays are properly sprayed.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into the muffin pan (mixture should come just below top level of pan).
- Smoth top of the mixture with folding spatula ensuring the mixture covers the holder.
- Sprinkle each muffin with white sugar, ensuring you cover the entire top.
- Top with a slice of apple as a garnish.
- Ensure that empty muffin holders are filled with water.
- Ensure ua baking timer is set.
- Bake into the oven 180°c for 25 minutes.
- To check that the muffins are baked through, insert the back end of the fork into the center of the muffin. If it comes out clean, with no mixture clinging to the surface – the muffi is baked.
- Place muffin in a cooling rack to cool with a fun.
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Muffin Apple & Cinnamon