Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce.
You can cook Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce
- You need 2 of x2 Burger bread with sesame.
- It’s of Cheddar slices (1-2 slices for each burger).
- You need 2-4 leaves of curly lettuce (chopped).
- You need 2 of Burger Meatball (*).
- You need 2 slices of tomatoes.
- It’s of Michigan Lake Sauce (*).
Michigan Burger w/ Michigan Lake Sauce instructions
- Start with chopping lettuce and slicing tomatoes.
- Pre-heated pan with olive oil (optional – can be also use corn oil).
- Fry each side of meatballs 2.5 -3 minutes.
- After meatballs done, add Cheddars on them, wait a bit for slightly melty Cheddars.
- Use your pan to make crunchy upper burger bread slice (just press breads 10 seconds to pan).
- Bottom, lettuces then meatballs with melted Cheddar and then Sauce and tomato slices. Close it with upper bread..
- Bon Appetite.