Mojito. Mojito (/moʊˈhiːtoʊ/; Spanish: [moˈxito]) is a traditional Cuban highball. The cocktail often consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar (traditionally sugar cane juice), lime juice, soda water, and Spearmint. Its combination of sweetness, citrus, and herbaceous mint flavours is intended to complement the rum. Напитки. Европейская кухня. Коктейль «Мохито» (Mojito).
Ingredients of Mojito
- Prepare 10 of fresh mint leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of lime, cut into 4 wedges.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of white sugar (add 2 if you like sugary drinks-I don’t like mine that sugary). I have also made with cube raw sugar.
- You need 1 cup of ice cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 fluid ounces of white rum.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of club soda.
Want to know how to make the best mojito? Follow our easy recipe and impress party guests. View more drinks recipes at BBC Good Food. Последние твиты от 모히또 Mojito (@mojito_ennead). 마녀코믹스, 네이버시리즈, 카카오페이지, 리디북스, 봄툰, 미스터블루, Tappytoon, Renta, コミックシーモア. Translate with confidence. mojito rejects translations with potential errors.
- Place mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into a sturdy glass. Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime to release the mint oils and lime juice..
- Add 2 more lime wedges and the sugar, and muddle again to release the lime juice. Do not strain the mixture. Also you may want to let sugar dissolve completely so let it sit for a bit..
- Fill the glass almost to the top with ice. Pour the rum over the ice, and fill the glass with carbonated water..
- Stir, taste, and add more sugar to taste. Garnish with the remaining lime wedge..
Search specific strings across multiple repositories and languages. cocktail – two cold mojitos. Mojito cocktail on dark stone table. Top view with space for your text. Fresh mojito drink on wooden table. Strawberry mojito cocktail isolated on white.