One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles.
Ingredients of One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles
- You need 2 packs (12 ounce) of smoked beef sausage, cut into coins.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine OR butter.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano leaves.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- You need 2 cups of whole green beans (fresh or frozen).
- You need 1 package (12 ounce) of cooked and drained egg noodles.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
One Pot Smoked Beef Sausage with Green Beans and Noodles step by step
- In a large pot melt your margarine OR butter……..
- Take your cut up sausages and sauté for several minutes in pot with your margarine, sauté until lightly browned…….
- Add to sausages your sliced onion and green pepper, sauté until veggies are tender, then add in your minced garlic……
- Add in your black pepper and oregano leaves…..
- Next add in your diced tomatoes and beef broth, bring to a boil……
- Add in your whole green beans, heat for several minutes then remove pot from heat…….
- Add into beef sausage sauce your cooked egg noodles, mix well…..
- Top each serving with Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy 😉!!.