Macaroni and Cheese.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Cheese
- It’s of butter.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of packages of shredded sharp Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of elbow macaroni, cooked.
Macaroni and Cheese step by step
- Place 1/2 a cup of butter or margarine in a large microwave safe bowl and microwave on high about 1 minute..
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Mix well..
- Place milk in a 2 cup glass measuring glass and micro on high for 2 minutes..
- Gradually stir into flour mixture. Blend until smooth. Slowly stir in 3/4 or so of the cheese leaving extra for the top to be covered..
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and micro on high for 2 minutes..
- Add macaroni and toss thoroughly. Transfer to 2 quart glass or ceramic casserole dish..
- Top with remaining cheese. Make sure the top is covered..
- Bake at 350 F° for 25 minutes..
- Broil on high for 2-5 minutes, to melt the cheese. Just watch carefully until it is crispy but not burnt..