Ingredients of Wine Mojito
- Prepare 50 ml of dry white wine.
- You need 1 spoonful of raw cane sugar.
- It’s 10 leaves of mint or spearmint.
- It’s 1/2 of lime sliced.
- Prepare of club soda.
- Prepare cubes of Ice.
Wine Mojito step by step
- In a tall glass add the mint or spearmint leaves, the sugar and the lime in thin slices..
- If you have a morter and pestel you can use that, but if not, use the tool we use to serve honey, like I did here. Crush the limes and leaves. These will help extract the oils and aromas. Add the wine and ice..
- Fill the glass with club soda, give it a stir. Decorate with a slice on lime and some spearmint leaves. Enjoy!.
Recipe: Appetizing Wine Mojito