Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need 5 cups of Flour.
- Prepare of Butter3sachet.
- It’s of Egg14.
- Prepare of Baking powder1tablespoon.
- It’s of Flavour2tablespoon.
- It’s of Sugar4cips.
- Prepare of Icing sugar1pack.
- You need 2 sachet of Milk.
- You need of Red food colour.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
- Prepare of Sweets.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake instructions
- In a bowl mix butter Nd sugar until white Nd fluffy. Add egg Nd continue mixing for some minutes add ur baking powder Nd flavor continue mixing.
- Add ur flour. It shouldn’t be thick nor watery. Rob butter Nd flour in ur baking pan Nd put d batter in d baking pan.
- Set ur oven to 180degrees Nd put d baking pan. Allow it to bake Use toothpick to check if it’s done,if it comes out clean dat means ur cake is done den u remove it Nd allow it to cool.
- In a separate bowl mix ur butter with acing sugar,milk Nd flavor. Until fluffy den u decorate ur cake with ur nozzle.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?