Molletes with Pico de Gallo.
Ingredients of Molletes with Pico de Gallo
- It’s of Topping/Spread.
- You need of refried beans.
- It’s of dried chopped onion.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of picante sauce.
- You need of shredded cheese, any kind you prefer.
- You need of Pico.
- You need of medium white onion.
- It’s of roma tomatoes.
- You need of lime juice.
- You need of sea salt.
- You need of small jalapeno.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare of baguette or any crusty bread.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
Molletes with Pico de Gallo instructions
- Slice baguette length wise and lightly coat with olive oil then bake on 400° Until toasted. Don't bake to long..
- Mix refried beans, dried onion, garlic powder and picante sauce in a bowl..
- Spread bean mixture on the toasted bread and top with cheese and place back in oven on 300° Until cheese is melted..
- Chop (by hand) white onion, tomatoes, jalapeno, garlic and cilantro. Place in a bowl and and lime juice and salt. I add a lot of cilantro because I love it so much but it's really up to you and you can make this the day before but it doesn't matter..
- When the cheese is melted you can top your molletes with pico and enjoy!.
Recipe: Appetizing Molletes with Pico de Gallo