Dark chocolate tart.
Ingredients of Dark chocolate tart
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of maida / all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s of For filling.
- It’s 7 oz of dark chocolate chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
Dark chocolate tart step by step
- Fritly,cream butter and sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy..
- Sift flour and salt in a medium size bowl..
- Further mix into butter bowl.Gather dough and form it into a disk. Wrap the disk with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20 minutes..
- Place 6 tartlet pans on a cookie sheet..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into 4 6-inch rounds. Re-roll the scraps as needed. Line the bottom and sides of the prepared pans with the dough circles. Use a small kitchen knife to trim off the excess dough. Prick the bottom of each tartlet with a fork a few of times..
- Place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes while oven is preheating to 200 degrees Celsius..
- Remove tartlets from refrigerator and put them into the oven. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and let the tart shells to cool completely..
- For filling: add milk in dark chocolate and melts chocolate in double boiler method..
- Pour into cooled tart shells. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until set..
- Before serving, carefully remove tarts from pans and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Dark chocolate tart