Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- You need 1 packet of Parle-g biscuit.
- You need 1 packet of Oreo biscut (chocolate).
- You need 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of eno.
- It’s of Ready made whipped cream.
- It’s of Colourful Sprinklers.
- It’s 6 inch of cake tin.
- You need of all-purpose flour(for sprinkling).
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s of Icing sugar/fine crushed sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dark chocolate (optional).
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake step by step
- In a mixer combine all the dry ingredients add milk and oil.
- After mixing take it in a bowl and aad ENO With the help of whisker mix it well.
- Take the cake tin apply some oil all over the tin and sprinkle the flour.
- After all is done bake the cake for around 15-30min at 180°-200° take out and let it coll down for cutting.
- Take half of the child whipped cream and add vanilla essence and powder sugar while beating with electrical beater for 10-15min or till it became double its size you can use hand whisker also but it take around 20-25min.
- When cake is cool down cut the excess part and then cut it into three parts after it just one by one assemble them and after that cover it full.
- Add some sprinkles and add you fav design.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?