Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Bake.
Ingredients of Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Bake
- You need of (7 1/4 oz) package macaroni and cheese dinner mix.
- Prepare of Cooked Hamburger or Chicken Breast cooked and cut into bite size pieces.
- You need of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Velveeta).
- Prepare of Cream Style Cottage Cheese.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Chopped Onion.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of soft bread crumbs.
- You need of dried parsley flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Butter, Melted.
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare macaroni and cheese mix according to package directions, except do not add salt to water..
- Stir in Hamburger or Chicken, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, the cottage cheese, sour cream, onion and pepper..
- Transfer Mixture to an ungreased 1 1/2 quart baking dish..
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and parsley. Stir in melted butter. Sprinkle over macaroni mixture..
- Sprinkle with remaining cup of Cheddar cheese..
- Bake Uncovered about 30 minutes or until mixture is heated through and crumbs are golden..
Easiest Way to Cook Tasty Creamy Macaroni and Cheese Bake