Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops.
Ingredients of Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops
- You need 5 of Boneless Pork chops pounded to about 1.4 inch thick.
- You need 1 box of Stuffing of your choice.
- It’s 20 of Toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 of Applesauce.
- You need 1 of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops step by step
- Preheat Oven to 375.
- prepare stuffing.
- season the inside of each piece of pork with garlic salt and pepper to your liking.
- put about two tablespoons full of stuffing in a pre- pounded piece of pork and close in a taco shape securely with 4 toothpicks.
- repeat for all pieces.
- place each in a baking dish and fill the gaps with the remainder of the stuffing.
- Bake for 25-30 mins.
- Serve with Applesauce and you can slice or eat like a taco and dip in the applesauce..
Recipe: Tasty Dip-able Stuffed Porkchops