Cheese 🧀 Fondue.
Ingredients of Cheese 🧀 Fondue
- You need of Grated Emmentaler Cheese.
- It’s of Grated Gruyere Cheese.
- You need of Grated Gouda.
- You need of Dry White Wine (I used White Cooking Wine show in picture).
- Prepare of Kirschwasser (Optional, need to buy at the liquor store).
- It’s of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Nutmeg.
- It’s of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare of What to Dip? 🤔.
- Prepare of Blanched veggies of your choice (ex Carrots, root veggies).
- It’s of Crusty bread, cut to bite size cubes (ex French Bread).
- You need of Precooked meat of your choice, cut into cubes. (ex Grilled pork).
Cheese 🧀 Fondue instructions
- Over medium-low heat, simmer 1 cup of white wine.
- Add 1/2 of each cheese, stir until melted, repeat with the rest of the cheese.
- Add Lemon juice, stir to mix well.
- Add optional Kirsch, stir to mix well, simmer for a few moments.
- Add 3 shakes (1 tsp) of Nutmeg, mix to blend well.
- Sprinkle in 1 Tbsp of flour, mix well, let simmer a few moments and mixture will thicken up. Add additional 1 Tbsp of flour if mixture us not thick enough. Takes 2-3 minutes..
- Ready to serve! Keep mixture heated so dipping items easily scoop up cheese, it will be very stringy..
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cheese 🧀 Fondue