Pumpkin Tart for Halloween.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Tart for Halloween
- Prepare 1 of Tart shell (18 cm).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Light brown sugar (or granulated sugar).
- You need 1 of Whole egg.
- You need 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Skim milk (optional).
- It’s 150 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 piece of Kabocha pumpkin (small size, around 300 g).
- Prepare of Rum for brushing (optional).
- Prepare of Cocoa powder for decorating.
Pumpkin Tart for Halloween instructions
- Prepare any tart shell you like. For example:. Bake at 160°C for 30 minutes and let cool in the mold..
- Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Microwave the pumpkin to soften it. Then peel the skin off..
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust the sweetness..
- Pour into the tart shell and bake for 30 minutes at 160~170°C. I baked in a gas oven heated to 170°C for 10 minutes and lowered the heat to 160°C and baked for another 20 minutes..
- If you would like to decorate the tart, make a stencil out of paper and sprinkle cocoa powder after the tart has cooled down completely..
- It is delicious as is, but I recommend some whipped cream on the side..
- How about this recipe? Marbled Kabocha Squash and Cheese Tart. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145545-marbled-kabocha-squash-and-cheese-tart.
Recipe: Tasty Pumpkin Tart for Halloween