Pork w/ Roasted Peppers.
Ingredients of Pork w/ Roasted Peppers
- You need of boneless pork chops 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of red potatoes, cut up.
- You need of onion, sliced.
- You need of dried oregano leaves, crushed.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of dried roasted red peppers.
Pork w/ Roasted Peppers instructions
- Season chops with black pepper.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet, medium heat.
- Add chops and cook 10 min or until brown.
- Remove chops.
- Add potatoes, onion and oregano, cook 5 min or until browned, stir occasionally.
- Add chops, broth, and peppers.