Rich Kinako Cupcakes.
You can cook Rich Kinako Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rich Kinako Cupcakes
- Prepare of for 6 ….
- It’s of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- It’s of Almond flour.
- Prepare of ◎Plain flour.
- Prepare of ◎Kinako.
- Prepare of ◎Baking powder.
- It’s of for decoration (Optional) Ama-natto.
Rich Kinako Cupcakes instructions
- [Preparation] Put the butter in a bowl and leave at room temperature. Sift the ◎ dry ingredients. Leave the eggs at room temperature. Line the moulds with paper cases..
- Cream the butter until smooth and add the sugar in 2 ~3 batches. Beat constantly. Add the salt..
- Beat the eggs well and add a little at a time into the bowl. Beat constantly and stir in the almond flour..
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Take out the baking sheet from the oven. Add the ◎ dry ingredients to Step 3 in 2~3 batches and fold in with a plastic spatula..
- Pour the batter into the cupcake holders. Top with ama-natto (or walnuts and sesame seeds) if available..
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes. When a skewer inserted comes out clean, it is done. Cool slightly first, then cover with cling film and cool completely..
- It tastes better if you let rest overnight. They keep well so they are good for gifting..
- I added black sesame seeds into the batter (not listed). You could put as much as you like but I add 1.5 teaspoons to the half of the batter above..
- With anko. I made 15 g balls of anko and froze them partially in advance. I then put the anko balls inside each cupcake batter and baked them..