Birthday cake. A birthday cake is a cake eaten as part of a birthday celebration. Birthday cakes are often layer cakes with frosting served with small lit candles on top representing the celebrant's age. See more ideas about birthday cake, cake, birthday.
Ingredients of Birthday cake
- It’s 180 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 180 g of icing sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanila assence.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk for moist the sponge.
- It’s 1 packet of whipping cream.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need of For Chocolate gnache.
- It’s 250 g of chocolate.
- It’s 100 g of cream.
Cakes are good but Birthday Cakes tastes better! Choose from a curated selection of birthday cake photos. A birthday party wouldn't be complete without the perfect cake. From a rich chocolate mousse dessert to classic vanilla to a cookie-layered creation, these birthday cake recipes are sure to surprise (and.
Birthday cake step by step
- First we will make chocolate spong for birthday cake see the link in story section.
- Now cool down the spong and the cut into three layers.
- Now moist the sponge with milk and whip the cream.
- Now apply the cream on first sponge and add chocolate chips and chocolate syrup on first layer.
- Now put another piece and moist it with milk and then repeat this and complete all layers.
- Now we will apply cream and cover all cake with cream and smooth it from all sides.
- Now we will pour chocholate gnache and put it in the refregetator for 30 min.
- Now we will decorate it from piping and prepare it and put it in refregerator for 1 hour to set the cream.
- For chocolate gnache. Take 250g chocolate and 100g cream in a bowl and microwave it for 1 min/double boiler.
- Mix it with the hand whisk and put it to cool down on room temperature and make desire consistency.
- Now your chocolate cake is ready.
Looking for easy birthday cake ideas? Consider the naked cake, which always looks super-cute with little decorating fuss. Kristine's Kitchen used whipped cream as a smart fluffier alternative to frosting. A homemade birthday cake makes the occasion extra-special. Treat someone you love (or yourself) with our best What makes a birthday cake special?