Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner.
You can cook Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner
- It’s of ● For The Meatloaf Mixture.
- You need 1 Pound of Fresh Lean Ground Pork.
- It’s 1 Pound of 80/20 Fresh Ground Hamburger.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare 2 of LG Egglands Best Eggs.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Au Jus Extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Better Than Bouillon.
- It’s 1 Package of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- Prepare of ● For The EZ Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s 2 of Trays Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best brand out there].
- It’s 2 Jars of Heinz Homestyle Brown Gravy.
- It’s of ● For The EZ Sweet Corn.
- You need 2 Cans of Del Monte Sweet Corn.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Sweet Salted Butter.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- It’s of Thick Sliced Garlic Bread.
- It’s of Side Salads.
Mike's 1970's Meatloaf Dinner instructions
- Mix everything together well. Pack meat in a translucent pan tightly. No air gaps. Create wells to the sides just in case any fat wants to boil over. Dash top with black pepper, garlic and onion powder..
- Bake meatloaf at 350° for 1.5 hours. Allow meatloaf to stand for 5 minutes prior to serving. Top with hot gravy..
- Au Jus extract pictured..
- Season and heat your corn..
- Heat your gravy as well. Back in the day, our mothers used packet gravy. I would not recommend it unless you really like a heavy salt content..
- Heat your mashed potatoes. Man oh man is this a good brand! You'll want this! No mess – no fuss!.
- Garlic bread pictured. Just oven heat as per manufacturer's directions..
- Garnish with fresh parsley. Serve piping hot. Enjoy!.