Beijing hot pot. Hot Pots in Beijing West Railway Station. Hot Pots in Beijing Workers' Sports Complex. Beijing Hot Pot has brought the Beijing style of hot pot to Portland.
Ingredients of Beijing hot pot
- You need 2 of chicken carcasses.
- You need 400 g of beef bones.
- You need 2.5 L of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of goji berries.
- It’s 20 of red dates.
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of choice or combination of:.
- You need of Beef or chicken (thinly sliced).
- You need of Fish fillets (thinly sliced).
- Prepare of Prawns, squids or scallops.
- It’s of Meatballs, crab sticks, fish balls or fish cakes.
- Prepare of Dumplings or wontons.
- Prepare of Tofu, bean curd skins, mushrooms, eggs.
- It’s of Vermicelli noodles, glass noodles or egg noodles.
- Prepare of Bok choy, Chinese broccoli, wombok, garland chrysanthemum.
- Prepare of condiments or dipping sauces:.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Fresh chillies.
- You need of Garlic chilli sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Chilli sauce.
Beijing Mutton Hot Port, also known as Shuan Yangrou Hot Pot in the city, is especially popular during the winter season, when the city cools down and people are finding a nice hot meal to keep warm. There is nothing can compare with eating Hotpot in the cold winter! Two kinds of hotpot restaurants can be found in Beijing: Mongolian style and Sichuan style. Check out Chef Bao's Beijing hot pot recipe to make this classic dish at home!
Beijing hot pot step by step
- Prepare a big pot and bring water to a boil. Boil the chicken carcass and beef bones for 5 mins and discard the water. This is to remove scum..
- Fill in 2.5L of water into the pot and bring it to boil. Add in goji berries and red dates, simmer for 2 hrs. Season with salt according to taste..
- Once ready, transfer broth into a steamboat pot / hot pot, about half full. Place it on a portable electric stove. Add in your own combination of meat, veggies and fish. Let it boil and cook. When ready, dish out into individual serving bowls with small wire strainer or ladle. Dip cooked food into condiments and enjoy..
- Repeat the same process by adding in meat, veggies and fish into the hot pot and allow to boil and cook once the first batch of cooked food has been distributed. Top up with broth when needed..
- Noodles and eggs are usually added towards the end when the broth is most flavourful after cooking all the ingredients..
Plus, a tasty Shaobing ( Chinese flatbread). Traditional Beijing style hot pot that use charcoal in the middle of the pot to cook the food on the. The Team at Beijing Big Hotpot would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support throughout past year. Hot pot or hotpot, also known as soup-food or steamboat, is a cooking method that originates from China, prepared with a simmering pot of soup stock at the dining table. Dong Lai Shun 东来顺 This laozihao uses traditional copper devices that heat the cooking water with coals.