Meatball stuffed buns. For an oh so flavorful finger food that's sure to be a hit, make a batch of these deliciously addictive Meatball Stuffed Buns as a cheap party appetizer. All the ingredients can be found at the store for a very low price. Enjoy these ooey, gooey, cheesy buns.
Ingredients of Meatball stuffed buns
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury golden layers biscuits.
- Prepare 10 of frozen fully cooked meatballs.
- You need 2 of string cheese sticks.
- Prepare 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 of marinara sauce.
These soft little pillows of goodness come with a surprise tucked inside! – an Italian meatball, and warm ooey gooey cheese! They are great dipped in marina. Place beef in a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Meatball stuffed buns step by step
- thaw meatballs and cut in half.
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- cut strong cheese into 10 pieces.
- separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- add meatball half and string cheese piece to each biscuit and wrap dough around it.
- season with pepper, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- bake uncovered until golden brown.
Mix by hand until just combined. Place two meatballs on the overlapping region, then fold the mozzarella tightly around the meatballs. Push the rolled meatballs and cheese into a baguette piece. Place one meatball in each hole of the bun and can dab each with a little extra marinara, if desired. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.