Ingredients of Classic Mojito
- You need 20 ml of Fresh Lime Juice (2 chopped limes).
- You need 1 tbsp of Caster Sugar.
- It’s 6 of Mint Leaves (whole).
- It’s 50 ml of White Rum (Cuban).
- Prepare 1 of Crushed Ice.
Classic Mojito instructions
- To a tall glass add the lime juice and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves (if using chopped limes bash with pestle until sugar dissolves – this way can take time but so worth it)..
- Add the mint leaves to glass then fill with crushed ice until an inch from top of glass. Using a pestle or long spoon try and crush the mint leaves through the ice..
- Pour in the rum and stir..
- Finish off with extra mint leaves for decoration and more ice if needed..
Recipe: Tasty Classic Mojito