Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne.
You can have Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne
- It’s 220 grams of Semi-strong bread flour (Type ER).
- It’s 30 grams of Kinako.
- It’s 15 grams of Brown Sugar (powdered).
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 160 grams of Water.
- Prepare 3 grams of Dried yeast.
- You need 100 grams of Kanoko Dainagon sugared beans (or ama-natto sugared beans).
- It’s 1 of Soy flour for the finish.
- It’s of When using homemade bread leaven (starter):.
- You need 100 grams of Homemade natural leaven (starter).
- You need 150 grams of Water.
Soy Flour, Brown Sugar and Sweet Bean Pain de Campagne instructions
- Knead all ingredients except for the dainagon sweet beans together until no longer powdery. Leave the dough for the 1st rising..
- Deflate the dough and round it off again. Let it rest for 20 minutes..
- Flatten out the dough and fold in the dainagon sweet beans. Form into an oval or round loaf, and allow rise again (2nd rising)..
- Dust the surface with soy flour slash the top in any pattern you like..
- Preheat the oven to 250 ℃. Reduce the temperature to 230 ℃ and bake the risen loaf for 8 minutes, then reduce to 210 ℃ and bake for 17 to 20 minutes..
- This is a round pain de campagne..
- The crust is nutty and fragrant and the crumb is fluffy and soft..