Juicy lamb burger. The natural flavors of the meat are complimented in this version by the spices, giving this a middle eastern feel. Put a teaspoon of garlic paste, salt and half a teaspoon black. Juicy lamb burger patty recipe with milk-fed lamb.
Ingredients of Juicy lamb burger
- Prepare 250 gms of Mutton mince.
- You need 2 of Potatoes boiled.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- You need Few of chopped green chilli.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of corn flour for binding.
- Prepare to taste of salt accordingly.
- Prepare 2-3 of Burger buns.
- Prepare as required of cheese slices.
- Prepare as required of mayonnaise/ sriracha sauce (to make a dip).
- It’s For of potato wedges :.
- Prepare 3-4 of large potatoes.
These succulent, juicy patties are packed full of flavour and go well with cool, creamy mint Choose lamb burgers as a great alternative to beef. A great burger is a juicy burger, and this one does not disappoint. Ground lamb (or ground beef) forms the base here, while blended onion helps ensure the meat stays moist. See more ideas about lamb burgers, lamb burger recipes, burger recipes.
Juicy lamb burger instructions
- Wash it thoroughly & cut in wedges shape with skin. Some salt, red chilli, dry herbs, and cornflour Mix mutton mince with all the ingredients written above, make round flat Tikkies out of it and pan fry it in refined oil !! Also known as mutton Chapli kababs !! Keep it on absorbent paper.
- Take a bun, cut it from the center,, apply mayo dip (5 tsp mayonnaise +2 tsp Sriracha sauce + oregano) mix it, also known as burger mayo !!! Apply one cheese slice, then our mutton tikki,,, then apply mayo dip ! Add ons: a slice of cucumber,, lettuce & tomato as per ur choice !!.
- For potato wedges :put cuted wedges in boiling water for 3 mins!! Take out cool it,, then add some salt, red chilli powder, oregano,, coriander powder,, and some cornflour!! Just deep fry it !!!.
Juicy lamb burgers slathered in harissa aioli and topped with feta on feather light brioche buns! Thick and juicy lamb burgers are mixed with an unusual mix of flavors that enhance and complement these burgers. Fresh toppings and a creamy sauce make these lamb burgers unforgettable! I love lamb burgers and I've been daydreaming recently about a lamb burger based on the famous Greek casserole, Moussaka. These burgers are juicy and full of flavor.