Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
- Prepare 1 packages of Bacon(use as much needed).
- Prepare 3 packages of Ground Turkey (very lean) (about 3 or more lbs).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Nutmeg, pepper, and salt (other spices if you prefer).
- You need 8 each of Large Eggs.
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf instructions
- Boil 6 or 4 eggs. (eggs needed to put in loaf.).
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- When done, start preparation of loaf. Empty ground turkey into large bowl..
- Add 2 eggs, breadcrumbs, spices into bowl of ground turkey..
- Mix well together..
- Put into an oiled baking dish or loaf pan. If not in loaf pan shape into a loaf..
- Put boiled eggs into ground turkey loaf..
- Place bacon on loaf until covered..
- Put into oven and bake for 1 hour..
- Take out and serve. If I missed anything, feel free to ask..