Super moist Ranch Pork chops..
Ingredients of Super moist Ranch Pork chops.
- You need of mayo.
- Prepare of liquid hidden valley ranch dressing.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of onion and garlic powder.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
- You need of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Medium thin cut boneless pork chops.
Super moist Ranch Pork chops. instructions
- per heat oven at 350..
- salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder each side of all the pork chops..
- mix mayo and dressing in a bowl together.
- you can marinate the pork chops in the mayo and ranch mix in the refrigerator for an hour or so if you want you do not have to.
- mix bread crumbs and cheese in a bowl together..
- get pork chops one at a time and dip it in mayo both sides then dip it in the bread crumbs and cheese mixture. Follow that step for all the pork chops. Then place them in a pan that has been greased in some way.
- place the pan in the oven bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. First try 25 minutes it all depends on your oven..
How to Prepare Perfect Super moist Ranch Pork chops.