Soft Doughnuts – Glazed with Chocolate Fudge Or Cinnamon Sugared.
Ingredients of Soft Doughnuts – Glazed with Chocolate Fudge Or Cinnamon Sugared
- You need 3 Cups of Flour (I used self raising).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Instant Yeast.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Warm Milk.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs, Beaten.
- You need of About a Cup Oil to fry.
- It’s of For the Glaze:.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Sugared: 2 Tbsp Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 drops of vanilla Essence.
- Prepare of Chocolate Fudge: Icing Sugar (sieved).
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Cocoa (sieved).
- You need 120 g of Margarine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Choco Primo (sieved).
- It’s 6 Tbsp of Milk.
Soft Doughnuts – Glazed with Chocolate Fudge Or Cinnamon Sugared step by step
- Mix Flour, sugar, yeast and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre and add – milk, eggs and oil..
- Mix and form a soft dough. Cover and let it rise for about and hour..
- Roll out dough once risen..
- Cut out your doughnuts with your cutters. Set aside for a second rise about 30 Mins..
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan – fry your doughnuts for about 3 mins or until golden brown. Drain and set aside to glaze or have them plain..
- Cinnamon glaze: Warm Milk and sugar until it disolves. Add cinnamon and mix well. Add few drops of vanilla and stir well..
- Fudge Glaze/Icing: Melt Margarine, add milk and boil for 1 min. Remove from heat and icing sugar, cocoa and choco primo and mix. Ready to use..
- Enjoy with a Cuppa tea/ coffee!!.
Recipe: Yummy Soft Doughnuts – Glazed with Chocolate Fudge Or Cinnamon Sugared