Dabeli. This article is part of the series on. Dabeli, kutchi dabeli or double roti (Gujarati:દાબેલી,કચ્છી દાબેલી, Devnagari: दाबेली,कच्छी दाबेली) is a popular snack food of India, originating in the Kutch or Kachchh region of Gujarat. Learn this Dabeli recipe, one of the many popular Indian street food recipes by The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar.
Ingredients of Dabeli
- It’s 6 of pav.
- Prepare 500 gm of potato.
- It’s 2 of tbspoon dabeli masala.
- It’s Half of cup green chutney.
- It’s Half of cup tarmarind pulp.
- You need 2 of tbspoon chopped coriander.
- It’s 2 of tbspoon sev.
- Prepare 2 of tbspoon pomogranate.
- You need 2 of tbspoon butter.
- You need 1 of tspoon black salt, jeera powder.
- It’s 2 of tbspoon sugar.
- You need 3 of tbspoon oil.
Dabeli is a famous Mumbai roadside food and Gujarat street food. In fact, Dabeli originated from Kutch, Gujarat and hence also known as. dabeli recipe, how to make dabeli, kutchi dabeli recipe, kacchi dabeli with detailed step by step photos and video. Dabeli recipe -This Katchi dabeli is like a sandwich where stuffing is spicy potato mixture with different chutneys, sev, peanuts and Dabeli recipe – It is the popular street food snack from Kutchh, Gujarat. Dabeli -Pav buns stuffed with spicy mashed potato and peanut, pomegranate pearls topping -A A very flavourful spice mix- Dabeli masala is a must ,rest all the ingredients are easily available at home.
- Boil the patato and mash it. Add oil in a pan. Now add dabeli masala and mix it..now add potato into it and mix it gently. Now add the tarmarind pulp, black salt, sugar, roasted jeera powder to it. Cook for 2 mins and switch off the gas..
- Now transfer this mixture into flat dish and add coriander, pomogranate, masala sing to it. If you want you can add chopped onlion also..
- Now take pav cut in half apply butter to both the side and roast it in medium flame on tava. Now apply one side tarmarind chutney and one side green chutney and put the mixture one side. Now roast for one minute and lastly garnish with sev. ☺.
Dabeli Recipe – Kutchi dabeli is a delicious Indian sandwich packed with flavorful potatoes and layered with pomegranate, coconut and peanuts. Your family will love this casual but very tasty vegetarian. In dabeli, spiciness comes from Dabeli masala and garlic chutney while sweetness comes from sugar and date-tamarind chutney. This dabeli recipe is really simple but outstandingly delicious. Dabeli is a popular street food of Mumbai, originating in the Kutch region of Gujarat.