Vegetarian Chicken Pie.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Chicken Pie
- Prepare 1 of pie crust.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 cups of stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of sage.
- It’s 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 cup of grilled chicken, cubed.
- It’s 3/4 cup of peas.
- You need 2 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sauteed + diced.
- Prepare 1 of potato, diced.
- Prepare of pastry dough.
- You need of Honey glaze (optional).
Vegetarian Chicken Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425F. Bake pie shell for 5 mins. Remove from oven and set aside..
- In a pot heat stock, milk, sage, rosemary, and cornstarch. Stir until thicken. Adjust to desired consistency..
- Add remaining ingredients to pie shell. Pour in stock mixture..
- Layer pastry dough on top..
- Bake for approximately 20-30 mins until filling bubbles and pastry is golden brown. *Bush with honey glaze..