Bday cake mug cake. We've got news for you: You can celebrate your birthday any day of the year, thanks to this single-serve birthday cake in a mug. This was such a fun cake to do! I have been dying to do one of these for what seems like forever!
Ingredients of Bday cake mug cake
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk only.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extra.
- It’s of Sprinkles.
It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again after you try my recipe! This snickerdoodle mug cake makes it easy to enjoy these simple flavors at any time of year. The batter is layered with cinnamon-sugar, assuring the cookie's signature taste is The mug cake world tends to be dominated by chocolate recipes, but vanilla deserves its time in the spotlight as well. Of all the birthday gifts, this one takes the cake.
Bday cake mug cake step by step
- Put the butter in a mug and put it in the microwave for 1 min.
- Put all the ingredients in the mug and mix them up.
- Decorate it with some sprinkles.
- Put it in the microwave for 45-60 sec.
Send the chocolate lover in your life this sweet kit that includes a ceramic mug, cake mix for two microwave "cup" cakes (just add an egg, oil, and water), and—because no bday treat is complete without them—multi-colored sprinkles and a candle. There are too many birthday cakes with the name downloads which you can. Try making this easy microwave mug cake with storecupboard ingredients. It's even more delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Feelin' like a piece of chocolate cake to round of the night's dinner?