Apple pie tart.
Ingredients of Apple pie tart
- You need 250 gm of Plain flour.
- It’s 75 gm of Sugar powder.
- You need 12 gm of Butter (chilled).
- Prepare 30 ml of Cold water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Apple filling.
- Prepare 2 of Apple.
- Prepare 50 gm of Grain sugar.
- It’s 50 gm of Cake crumb.
- Prepare 50 gm of Raisins.
- It’s 50 gm of Cashew.
- You need 5 gm of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare to taste of Lemon juice.
Apple pie tart step by step
- Seive the flour twice and keep it in large bowl.
- Add butter to the flour and with help of cutter,break into small pieces.
- Rubthe flour together to form bread crumb consistency.
- Add cold water and with help of finger tips Combine to form a different dough.
- Rest dough covered for 30 mins.
- Wash and peel the apple and chop 1/2 inch cubes and aside in a bowl.
- Add sugar,cake crumb, rasinis, cashews, cinnamon powder and lemon juice and mix well.
- Take the rested pastry dough and sheet it to 1/8inch thickness between Butter papers line this to a 10"pie base or base of your choice and remove the excess from sides.
- Pour the apple filling and level it evenly.
- Take the rest pastry dough and sheet it to cover the too,deal the edges with milk wash.
- Arrange the pie base into ore heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until light brown.
How to Cook Delicious Apple pie tart